Once there was a promising young technomancer who abandoned all of his principles and collected everyone's data. He told them it was safe with him, and in time they believed him.
Over time the technomancer realized he had amassed so much information that he became mightier than even the leaders of the world, but his greed and desire for wealth kept him from noticing.
He began to sell his influence to these leaders and got them hooked on his data.
They used it solve crimes, and they used it protect the endangered, and they used it to detect who would likely do crime, and they used it to keep the people divided, and they used it to topple one another's nations.
All the while making the no longer young technomancer even more powerful and wealthy.
The prophecy says that the Technomancer will try to destroy those who oppose him. But the agents of the wires will bring him to his knees by rebuilding what was lost.
kink Show more
i'm super queer and super subby.
introduction to mastodon etiquette, long post Show more
Some mastodon etiquette for those joining us from tumblr
- please please use the content warning feature! politics, anything nsfw or posts that are about a topic that could be considered triggering should have a content warning. if unsure err on the side of caution and use one. make your content warnings clear and descriptive. some people will add a modifier onto the content warning to indicate the general tone of the post (+) positive (-) negative or (~) mixed/neutral
- it's helpful to add descriptions to images and videos you post. once you attach the image, you can click it and add a text description. some instances (like monsterpit) have an option to warn you if your images lack a description, or you can follow @alt_text which is a helpful bot to remind you if you post something lacking a description
- some instances have longer post limits than others. if you're posting a lot of text (more than 500 characters), put it behind a content warning
- introduce yourself! post a short public message and put your interests and hobbies as hashtags. this will let people searching for those tags find you, and you can search them to find people to follow. you can pin the post to your profile.
- be excellent to each other! interact in good faith, don't be afraid to ask questions, come to the fediverse with a fresh mind and outlook and leave behind the negative attitudes that make some people call tumblr the blue hellsite
- have fun and make friends!
Reminder: every Mastodon instance is run by a human being and administered by a small group of human beings (and that small group may number 1). Attacking an instance means attacking the person who runs it.
This reminder is especially relevant if you're a mastodon admin. You don't get to pretend that other instances are monoliths when you know that your own isn't.
lewd Show more
Tonight is another porn writing night. Twelve pages of rewritten smut, with a little more plot and a lot more detail.
And it's making me horny because it's reminding me of a sexual experience of my own. Now i wanna call my friend and ask if she wants to come fuck again...
Lindsay. Mid-20s; polyam, polysexual, polyromantic transgirl; kinky af; just trying to be myself. Photographer, artist, other media shit.
Wondering what Mastodon or an instance is? Check out https://joinmastodon.org!
A moderated instance targeted for lewd and naughty profiles ;)